What’s a call to action and how to achieve results?
A Call to Action (CTA) is a vital element of website content that invites the reader to take immediate action, such as sign up to a newsletter, ask for information or click a link to a product or service page. This response can increase user engagement, develop a customer experience, secure additional sales conversions, and much more.
To achieve results and a click- through rate, you need to give the user a compelling reason why they should take action and that begins with a CTA which takes account of the following features:
- Easy to find on your website;
- Keep the message and process clear and simple;
- Know and Speak to your target audience;
- Offer relevant information;
- Use actionable language such as ‘get started‘, ‘download now‘ or ‘book today‘;
- Take a lighthearted approach.
- Create a sense of urgency.
Be sure to you offer information your target audience needs and use language to connect to them. In a perfect situation your text-button copy should provide the reader with the right information to click through and nudge them to do so.
If you need help to achieve the right results, click below.