cPanel is an industry standard, off-the-shelf product used all over the web. The easy-to-use online interface is accessible from wherever you are, allowing you to easily install applications, manage domains and check website statistics.
- Linux operating system with Apache webserver
- MySQL optimized for WordPress CMS
- Many popular scripting languages – PHP5, Perl/CGI & Python
- Email features – Webmail, Anti-spam, Anti-virus & Catchall Email Address
- Easy management – The Console, Manage DNS/Zones, Web Stats & SSL
Web Hosting Solutions
One plan, simple pricing.
A simple full-featured top-of-the-line hosting platform. Setup professional email addresses, we have the products for you. Hosted on world-class technology, with the security and reliability of Australia’s best hosting infrastructure.
Easy to use panel
cPanel is an industry standard, off-the-shelf software used all over the web.
We monitor, protect your hosting with our advanced security systems.
1GB Disk-space allocated to your website.
10GB Bandwidth allocated to your website.
Up to 20 email accounts, easily setup email@example.com
Includes 1 MySQL database to use for your content management system.
Upgrade: 1GB disk space + 10GB bandwidth. $10 /mth.
Features and Benefits
Get started with our products, fully-featured, great service.
Easily setup email account. E.g firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-based email included
- Email anti-virus and spam protection
- Unlimited email forwarding addresses and aliases
- Mail client configuration scripts
- Catch-all email account
- Email autoresponders
- Email delivery route checking
- Mailing Lists
- Backup MX (In the event the mail server is down your email is stored at a secondary location and forwarded through once the mail server is online again)
cPanel website hosting features and benefits.
- Create unlimited sub-domains and parked domains
- Create / Restore backups to your computer (in addition to our backups)
- Manage files via FTP and built-in File Manager
- Site Redirection
- Detailed statistics
- Password Protect Directories
- HotLink Protection
- Manage DNS and maintain full control over your zone files
- Globally redundant nameservers
Frequently asked questions and answers.
What is bandwidth?
In its most basic definition, bandwidth describes the level of traffic and data allowed to travel and transfer between your site, users, and the Internet. On average our customers use 5-10GB of bandwidth per month for small business websites.
What is disk space?
Disk space also known as web space is the place where your website is stored just like a file on your hard drive. The size of your website including; emails, text, images, video, products or services etc determines the amount of web space you require.
Will Internet Centre update my name servers?
Yes. Send us your domain login panel user name, password and we will update the relevant information for you. If you are familiar with doing this yourself we provide you with the relevant information.
Will Internet Centre setup my email accounts?
Yes. Our tech team can assist with the setup process. We also provide support docs to help you with the process.
Getting online can be daunting, and at Internet Centre, we have everything you need to get started. No frills, just reliable web hosting, simple domain registration and excellent service.